A visit to Uganda does not necessarily mean an 8, 10 or 14- day trip. We are able to organise a trip for you that meets your wishes and makes your visit unforgettable. There is a big variety of smaller places to visit beside the obvious ones. As an example, you could choose an 8-day trip and add some of the smaller highlights. Some of them are:
– Mount Elgon and Sipi falls (Eastern Uganda).
– Semiliki park (Western Uganda).
– Kisoro with Mgahinga Gorilla National park (South-western Uganda).
– Jinja Nile adventures (Eastern Uganda).
– Lake Victoria fisherman villages (Southern Uganda).
– Twawebwa project and visiting local people (South-western Uganda).
– Chimpanzee tracking in Murchison Budongo forest.
We can also help you to put a trip together based on your own wishes and availability.
About the trips:
If from-prices are mentioned, we start with budget priced trips based on a minimum of 4 persons (sharing). Prices are mentioned in USD $ or Euro’s €. Because of the amount of traveling and the limited space in the vehicle, we advise you to take only one suitcase. More information we will give you after booking a trip.
All prices are indicative and may be affected by unexpected circumstances, like exchange rates.